Lead in workforce development
As a catalyst for community and economic resiliency, we are committed to developing and implementing transformative educational models to support workforce development, from small business through to large industry and sector partners.
- Lead regional efforts to strengthen workforce strategies in collaboration with the Cities of Hamilton and Burlington that will support recovery and future economic development priorities.
- Scale-up the reach of the Future Ready Premium Partner program and Challenge 2025 to accelerate the impact of demand-led employment solutions, contributing to a highly skilled and agile workforce.
- Amplify and expand our career support services, including Alumni, and create a virtual global learning program, to further develop student opportunities, and to track graduate outcomes and employment.
- Through the optimization of technology, partnerships and delivery modes, develop and incorporate new work-integrated learning opportunities in programs and learning experiences.
- Forge exceptional funder relationships with all levels of government to support targeted strategic initiatives, increase reach and create measurable impact.
We will lead Canada’s postsecondary sector in advancing an inclusive economic and workforce recovery, by building national alliances and partnerships that leverage proven models and innovative solutions to generate positive collective impacts for all Canadian communities.
Building on Momentum
We have demonstrated we can mobilize and accelerate action to meet the immediate needs of employers and the community with demand-led initiatives like City School and Challenge 2025 that enhance economic recovery and prepare workers for the jobs of the future.