Enable Future Ready education, research, programs, services and experiences – for students, employees and our community
We are transforming the way we deliver the educational experience. We’ve redefined the meaning of campus to meet our students’ needs and to support the balance of school, work, and family commitments.
We offer a continuum of diverse learning modalities for our students and flexible working options to our employees.
- Enable the digital transformation of teaching and learning through the implementation of our Digital Learning Strategy.
- Develop a strategic program portfolio framework focusing on new programs and entry points, individualized pathways and laddering opportunities, from micro-credentials through to degrees.
- Develop a student services model that integrates flexible and personalized options to support an optimal student experience inside and outside of the classroom.
- Develop and start to implement a framework that will determine which operational functions can be delivered through flexible and hybrid work arrangements.
- Engage emerging researchers in our college community, to expand the impact of our research activities in an environment that fosters scholarly collaborations and creativity, and innovation, and that embraces inclusion and diversity.
We will be the college of choice for a flexible, accessible and innovative learning and working environment.
Building on Momentum
We work closely with regional and local employers to develop skilled and workplace-ready graduates through collaborative planning, co-op programs and work-integrated learning initiatives, with support for lifelong learning to keep grads’ skills relevant.